There are many reasons for choosing a career with GEUS.
- We offer a varied, meaningful and exciting working environment.
- Employees have influence over their work – both on the projects themselves and their preparatory stages.
- GEUS is a high-profile and well-respected research institution covering a wide number of areas.
- Research and consultancy at GEUS have an international focus.
- GEUS contributes to setting the agenda through its consultancy services offered to government authorities in Denmark, Greenland and now also in a number of developing countries.
- GEUS has an excellent social scene.
- GEUS offers skills development through exciting projects, networking and formal training.
- GEUS Management Principles – ONE GEUS
- GEUS Staff Policy 2012
For more information about moving to Denmark and taking up a position at GEUS, go to international-staff.geus.dk.
Read about the job structure for academic staff at GEUS in the governmental circular.
GEUS contributes to the education of researchers at bachelor, master, PHD and postdoctoral level by offering research projects and supervision. Researchers at GEUS supervise students enrolled at the University of Copenhagen, Technical University of Denmark, Aarhus University and others, within our research areas. In 2017, 56 PHD students, 11 of whom employed at GEUS, received research training by GEUS staff.